Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Review

I hope this post finds you studying and feeling pretty confident about the test. I apologize I have been out the past two days, but hopefully you have worked w each other to continue to prepare.  I wish I were in class!!!

In planning review for THURSDAY and FRIDAY, please email me topics (be as specific as possible) so we can be as effective and efficient as possible on those days.

Review labs at lab bench ( see key websites section of blog)


Suggestions for test day
Get some sleep
Don't panic, there will be questions you will not know.
Manage your time 
Trust yourself (you are ready!)
Studies have been shown that cramming leads to greater anxiety than success.  
Pick one or two topics to review on Sunday
Don't over think
If you don't know it, skip it, and come back to it. Answer all questions!
FRQ-read ALL questions, write down thoughts to get an outline before you write your answer


See you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment